New challenges in mycotoxin analysis
R-Biopharm invites you to take part in an online presentation (English language) to be held on 20 November 2019 at 11:00 am, dedicated to looking at new challenges in mycotoxin analysis and how routinely using multi-mycotoxin clean-up can offer a number of benefits to help you overcome these challenges.
As a busy laboratory you will typically be analyzing a wide variety of samples that are presented in a vast array of forms. In order to obtain good, reliable results consistently any sample matrix present in the sample should be removed. There are several options available to laboratories analyzing samples on a daily basis. Find out what clean-up solutions are available and how they can help overcome challenges in everyday mycotoxin analysis.
- Clean-up options available
- Using legislation to select the correct approach
- Optimising laboratory workflow
- Selection of suitable immunoaffinity columns
- How does the capacity of an immunoaffinity column affect analysis
- Advantages of multi-toxin analysis
Non è più possibile iscriversi al webinar in quanto risulta concluso.