Many laboratories face the challenge of analyzing more and more samples in a shorter time – while demands on quality and precision are increasing. We meet these requirements with new innovative and efficient solutions – such as laboratory automation or multiplex assays.
Automation solutions are becoming increasingly important in food analysis. And they are not only suitable for large laboratories with high sample throughputs. Small laboratories, too, experience difficulties processing samples in a standardized and efficient way. Automatic devices can support various processes and make the daily laboratory routine easier.
They provide many advantages compared to manual processing of samples:
- Efficiency: Automation allows you to analyze more samples in a shorter time, saving time and money. The freed resources can be used for further analysis aside from routine tasks. Furthermore, robotic systems can work with much larger sample volumes.
- Transparency: Standardized automated systems are making laboratory processes transparent and comprehensible. This optimizes collaboration and documention in the laboratory.
- Harmonization: Automatic devices standardize the testing conditions and stabilize the processes, thus providing more precise, reproducible and comparable results.
- Standardization: By the use of automated devices, many series of measurements can be performed in parallel following the same procedure. Human mistakes, which can quickly creep in when performing repetitive tasks, are eliminated.
- Safety: Automatic sample processing reduces the risk of contamination and injuries to the staff, thus assuring analytical quality and creating better working conditions for employees.
- Connectivity: Digitization is becoming increasingly important also in laboratories. Automatic devices can be easily connected, making it possible to access and process test data anytime and anywhere.
In collaboration with renowned partners, we offer automation solutions which are tailor-made to your individual requirements. Our instruments are suitable for a variety of applications: from fully automatic processing of ELISA tests incl. pipetting device, photometer and washing heads to processing of enzymatic tests and immunoaffinity columns to thermal cyclers for real-time PCR analyses.
Multiplex assays (or multi-analyte assays) let you quantify several parameters simultaneously. This means that more analyses can be performed within the same timeframe. We use this time- and material-saving solution for various applications in food analysis. For instance, we offer multiplex PCR kits for allergen management, and clean-up columns for the simultaneous analysis of multiple mycotoxins using HPLC, GC or LC-MS/MS.
With our many years of experience, we can help you make your laboratory more efficient. Of course, we will also take care of validation and adaption of the instruments on-site in your laboratory. Do you still have questions concerning our lab efficiency solutions? We will be pleased to advise you.