bioavid Swabbing Kit (plastic)
Art. No.: BS801-25
The bioavid Swabbing kit (plastic) is used for the sampling of allergen residues in environmental surfaces (e.g. in food production lines) for bioavid allergen rapid tests (lateral flow tests).
This Swabbing kit (plastic) contains cotton swabs with plastic handle.
Food allergens (e.g. milk, peanut, almond, mustard, egg) possibly elicits hypersensitivity in sensitive persons. Food production lines have to be free of residues to prevent these allergic reactions. The effectiveness of cleaning can be verified by using the Lateral Flow Allergen Swabbing method.
Dip sticks are an easy to use method and provide a fast and reliable analysis. The application of our bioavid dip sticks is very simple and can be handled by untrained personell. All bioavid test kits can be stored at room temperature and therefore they are an ideal tool for direct testing in production facilities. The bioavid test kits contain the complete equipment for the analysis.
- bioavid Lateral Flow Almond
- bioavid Lateral Flow Brazil Nut
- bioavid Lateral Flow Cashew Kernel
- bioavid Lateral Flow Coconut
- bioavid Lateral Flow Crustacean
- bioavid Lateral Flow Egg
- bioavid Lateral Flow Hazelnut
- bioavid Lateral Flow Macadamia Nut
- bioavid Lateral Flow Milk
- bioavid Lateral Flow Mustard
- bioavid Lateral Flow Peanut
- bioavid Lateral Flow Pistachio
- bioavid Lateral Flow Sesame
- bioavid Lateral Flow Walnut
|Test format||25 x cotton swabs (with plastic handle)|
25 x sample vials
25 x pasteur pipettes
1 x 10 ml buffer concentrate
|Sample preparation||Swabbing method: clean surface with pre-treated swab, wash the swab in provided diluted buffer and use bioavid Lateral Flow for allergen detection.|
|External link I||Bioavid Homepage - Documents for Swabbing kit|