RIDASCREEN® Ochratoxin A 30/15
Art. No.: R1312
RIDASCREEN® Ochratoxin A 30/15 is a competitive enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative analysis of ochratoxin A in corn, wheat, barley, rye, rice and feed.
The mycotoxin ochratoxin A is formed by fungi of the species Aspergillus and Penicillium. Apart from a marked nephrotoxicity, ochratoxin A displays hepatotoxic, teratogenic, carcinogenic and immunosuppressive properties.
There is a risk to human health not only through the intake of contaminated foods of vegetable origin, but also through foods of animal origin. Ochratoxin A has been detected in pig blood and kidneys, as well as in human blood and mother’s milk.
- Easy enzyme immunoassay that uses a water-based solvent for ochratoxin extraction.
- Ochratoxin A determination in a broad range of food (corn, wheat, barley, rye, rice) and feed samples within 45 minutes.
- Improved sensitivity: LOD cereals ≤ 1.2 µg/kg (ppb) and feed 1.6 µg/kg (LOD determination according to official guidelines of Eurochem).
- Simple sample preparation.
- Common water-based extraction procedure for cereal and feed samples – no need for disposal of organic solvents.
- For method validation: naturally ochratoxin contaminated QC material (Trilogy®) available.
we have started to provide the documents for our products in an electronic format. These are the Instructions for Use (IFU), the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and the Certificate of Analysis (CoA). For batches placed on the market after 01 January 2023, you can find our documents on the eIFU portal eifu.r-biopharm.com.
|Test format||Microtiter plate with 96 wells (12 strips with 8 wells each).|
|Sample preparation||Extraction, centrifugation, dilution.|
|Incubation time||45 min|
|LOD (Detection Limit)||Corn 0.5 µg/kg, wheat 0.5 µg/kg, |
barley 0.4 µg/kg, rye 1.2 µg/kg,
rice 0.8 µg/kg, feed 1.6 µg/kg
Corn, wheat, barley, rye, rice and feed.
Ochratoxin A in corn, wheat, barley, rye, rice and feed.
|Available application notes|
Applications for wine and coffee are available.
Further applications (oats, dried fruits, spices, tissue and serum) are still being developed.
Please contact your local R-Biopharm distributor for further information.
|Evaluation||Please note that the following method must be used for the evaluation: Ridawin.NETFOODMycotoxinsR1312 Ochratoxin A 30_15.met.|