Participating in a proficiency testing (PT) program is a key element in solid quality assurance system. In cooperation with DRRR we now offer you the option to join one of the many programs in food and feed analysis available.
With the beginning of 2015, we have started a collaboration with the DRRR for offering PT schemes. Proficiency testing plus the use of reference materials will help you to put maximal validity in your analytical results.
Why take part in DRRR proficiency testing programs?
DRRR is accredited according to ISO 17043:2010 for organizing proficiency testing for chemical, microbiological and organoleptic parameters. Joining DRRR PT programs offers you several benefits:
- Cutting-edge evaluation system providing the best possible approach to the true value
- Excellent cost-performance ratio
- High level of customer comfort and service
- Quick and comprehensive reporting of results
- Additional statistical tools available (control charts, evaluation files and certified reference materials)
- Large selection of proficiency testing schemes in various food and feed matrices
Download the DRRR proficiency testing brochure for more detailed information.
Introducing DRRR – an innovative proficiency testing provider
DRRR, the “German reference office for proficiency testing and reference materials”, offers proficiency testing (PT) schemes for various analytical parameters in food and feed matrices:
- Nutritional components
- Veterinary drug residues
- Organoleptic testing
- Animal identification
To learn more about DRRR and the benefits joining the DRRR proficiency testing programs, please visit the DRRR website.
New: Proficiency testing for mycotoxins in cereals and feed
Please download the flyer to learn more. The DRRR proficiency testing and the Trilogy certified reference materials will enable you to assure the quality of mycotoxin analysis. Please find more about quality assurance in mycotoxin testing here.