Enzymatic assay for D-Glucose / D-Fructose in foodstuff and other sample materials.
The Enzytec™ Liquid product line enables the enzymatic determination of sugars, organic acids and other food components. These reagents are all liquid and ready-to-use, which brings a huge improvement in the lab organization:
- In small laboratories, it is possible to test a few samples and store the reagents for further usage, since the original shelf-life remains valid.
- In large laboratories with automation, the reagents can be placed directly on any biochemistry analyzer, and stay refrigerated on board for true random-access.
- Reagents are liquid and ready-to-use (no reconstitution).
- Easy handling with same pipeting scheme for all tests (2-reagent format).
- Reagents are stable up to the expiry date, even after opening.
- Easy and safe use on biochemistry analyzers.
|Test format||Test-kit with 2 x 25 determinations for manual use,|
(625 tests on automated systems),
2 x 50 ml R1 + 2 x 12.5 ml R2 + 2 x 12.5 ml R3
|LOD (Detection limit)||4.0 mg / L|
|LOQ (Limit of quantification)|
10 mg / L
|Detection range||20 to 1500 mg / L |
(total for the two sugars)
|Detected analyte||D-Glucose / D-Fructose|