Enzytec™ Liquid Sucrose / D-Glucose
Art. No.: E8180
Enzymatic assay for Sucrose / D-Glucose in foodstuffs and other sample materials (without differentiation).
The Enzytec™ Liquid product line enables the enzymatic determination of sugars, organic acids and other food components. These reagents are all liquid and ready-to-use, which brings a huge improvement in the lab organization:
- In small laboratories, it is possible to test a few samples and store the reagents for further usage, since the original shelf-life remains valid.
- In large laboratories with automation, the reagents can be placed directly on any biochemistry analyzer, and stay refrigerated on board for true random-access.
- Reagents are liquid and ready-to-use (no reconstitution).
- Easy handling with same pipeting scheme for all tests (2-reagent format).
- Reagents are stable up to the expiry date, even after opening.
- Easy and safe use on biochemistry analyzers.
we have started to provide the documents for our products in an electronic format. These are the Instructions for Use (IFU), the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and the Certificate of Analysis (CoA). For batches placed on the market after 01 January 2023, you can find our documents on the eIFU portal eifu.r-biopharm.com.
|Test format||Test-kit with 2 x 25 determinations for manual use,|
(500 tests on automated systems),
2 x 50 ml R1 and 2 x 12.5 ml R2
|LOD (Detection Limit)||10 mg / L (total Sucrose)|
|LOQ (Limit of quantification|
16 mg / L (total Sucrose)
Sucrose / D-Glucose (without differentiation)