Art. No.: ZRSA-SB
The RIDA®SMART BOX is an innovative benchtop lateral flow imaging unit for the automated readout of RIDA®QUICK Mycotoxin LFD tests from R-Biopharm AG in combination with the RIDA®SMART APP, the software application for analysis and quantification of relevant analytes.
The RIDA®SMART BOX in combination with the RIDA®SMART APP and R-Biopharm RIDA®QUICK Mycotoxin LFD tests is the perfect system solution for your laboratory. Due to its robust design, the box is well protected against dust and always provides the optimal measuring environment for the LFD strips. The simple and intuitive operation via RIDA®SMART APP is possible on any* Android based system.
Advantages of the RIDA®SMART BOX in combination with the RIDA®SMART APP
- Full flexibility – the RIDA®SMART BOX is not only still portable due to its small size, it can also be operated by means of a power bank via USB-C port.
- Compatibility – the RIDA®SMART BOX is usable with any Android device (Android 8 or higher).
- State of the art connectivity – thanks to WiFi connectivity with the RIDA®SMART APP, results can be uploaded and exported via Email or to any cloud.
- Continuous development process – state of the art system with features to simplify the
- Standardized measurement environment – the RIDA®SMART BOX improves the comparability of the precise and quantitative results obtained.
- Dimensions: 14.8 x 20.4 x 10.3 cm
- Aluminium housing; compact and without moveable electronic parts
- Time to result (in combination with RIDA®SMART APP): 5 s
- Flyer: Purchasing options of the RIDA®SMART APP – including a list of supported smartphones. Download
- Flyer: QR-Card. Download
- RIDA®SMART BOX SET (Art. No. ZRSA-SB-SET)
contains RIDA®SMART APP, actual smartphone (e. g. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S) and RIDA®SMART BOX
Please see also our Quick Starter Guide.
we have started to provide the documents for our products in an electronic format. These are the Instructions for Use (IFU), the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and the Certificate of Analysis (CoA). For batches placed on the market after 01 January 2023, you can find our documents on the eIFU portal eifu.r-biopharm.com.