Are you interested to get in-depth information on food and feed analysis? Would you like to have hands-on training for one of our test methods for food testing? We offer a series of analyst workshops for PCR, antibiotics testing, mycotoxins analysis, allergen detection, food microbiology, vitamin analysis and enzymatic bioanalysis.
Take a look at the workshops below for more detailed information and register online! We are looking forward to see you at one of our workshops.
|Workshop title||Date||Registration deadline|
|Real-time PCR (Basic workshop)||November 01st to 03rd, 2017||September 1st, 2017|
|Antibiotics (ELISA/IAC/HPLC)||November 06th to 08th, 2017||September 1st, 2017|
|Mycotoxins (HPLC/ELISA/IAC/Automation)||November 08th to 10th, 2017||September 1st, 2017|
|Allergens (PCR/ELISA/LFD/Automation)||November 13th to 15th, 2017||September 12th, 2017|
|Microbiology – Pathogens (ELISA/PCR/Automation)||November 15th to 17th, 2017||September 12th, 2017|
|Vitamins (HPLC/VitaFast®/RIDASCREEN®)||November 20th to 22nd, 2017||September 19th, 2017|
|Enzymatic||November 22nd to 24th, 2017||September 19th, 2017|
Interested to read more about all analyst workshops at R-Biopharm? Download our workshop brochure with all seminars offered this year here:
- Communication language: English
- Location: All workshops will take place at R-Biopharm AG, Darmstadt, Germany
- Number of participants: Limited to a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 persons of the following workshops: antibiotics, mycotoxins, allergens, microbiology, vitamins, Enzymatic.
For PCR the limit is 2 to 4 participants
- Included into workshop fee*: 2 overnight stays, transfer hotel/R-Biopharm AG, voucher, dinner, social event
- Not included: Travel costs, transfer airport/hotel, additional nights
- Cancelation fee: 200,00 EUR cancelation fee will be charged should the booking be cancelled after closing date of the booked workshop