Art. No.: RBRP14 / RBRP14B
Immunoaffinity columns for use in conjunction with HPLC or LC-MS/MS for detection of ochratoxin A in a wide range of commodities.
The procedure is based on monoclonal antibody technology, which makes the test highly specific, sensitive, rapid and simple to perform. Improved clean-up and concentration of toxins from complex food matrices results in reduced chromatography interference and lower detection limits. The columns contain a gel suspension of monoclonal antibody specific to the toxin of interest. Following extraction of the toxin the sample extract is filtered, diluted and passed slowly through the immunoaffinity column. Any toxin which is present in the sample is retained by the antibody within the gel suspension. The column is washed to remove unbound material and the toxin is then released from the column following elution with solvent. The eluate is collected prior to analysis by HPLC or LC-MS/MS.
Premium quality and performance:
- Exceeds Official Method criteria
- Demonstrated performance in collaborative trials
- Numerous publications referencing the product and demonstrating superior performance
- The preferred supplier of immunoaffinity columns in proficiency testing rounds
- High antibody loading ensuring excellent recoveries
- Optimised methods to ensure ease of analysis
- Ability to work with highly contaminated samples
- Manufactured with bespoke automated systems ensuring product consistency and providing unique batch number etching
- Dedicated technical support available from our expert team
- Global mycotoxin test kit supplier for over 35 years
Giving you confidence in the product from a company you can trust!
|Art. No||RBRP14 / RBRP14B|
|Test format||10 columns (3 ml format) (RBRP14)|
50 columns (3 ml format) (RBRP14B)
500 columns (3ml format) (RBRP14/500)
|Sample preparation||A representative sample should be obtained by following an officially recognised sampling procedure. Sample is extracted using solvent (Extraction solvent can vary depending on commodity analysed), filtered and diluted ready for applying to the immunoaffinity column.|
|LOD (Detection Limit)||Information provided is typical LOD obtained by R-Biopharm. Please note that this is dependant on method, LC conditions and equipment used. Ochratoxin A 0.016 ng/ml|
Ochratoxin A and Ochratoxin B. May also cross react with other metabolites.
|Available application notes|
Methods are available for all matrices covered by legislation as well as additional commodities. Please contact your local R-Biopharm distributor for further information.
|Evaluation||HPLC or LC-MS/MS.|
|Approvals||The product has been used in numerous CEN and AOAC collaborative trials and meets all Official Method recovery and capacity specifications.|