The RIDA®ABSORBANCE 96 is a microtiter plate reader for the automated readout of RIDASCREEN® ELISA tests from R-Biopharm AG and ELISA sales products. RIDASCREEN® ELISA tests and R-Biopharm sales products are carried out by trained laboratory personnel according to the relevant test kit description under the stated conditions for the specific sample material.
The new RIDA®ABSORBANCE 96 is a compact reader for ELISA tests. Barely larger than a microtiter plate, it fits into any laboratory and, thanks to modern LED technology, enables simultaneous measurement of all 96 wells in just 5 seconds. The device is nearly maintenance-free, precise, robust and requires no additional power supply apart from the USB connection to the computer. The RIDA®ABSORBANCE 96 offers 4 different wavelengths and can be used for all RIDASCREEN® ELISA tests, both for food and feed analysis and for clinical diagnostics.
Features and benefits:
- Versatility: 4 LEDs with different wavelength (405, 450, 540, 630 nm)
- Unique and space saving design: Footprint about one microtiterplate (5.5 x 9.6 x15.4 cm)
- Accuracy: High precision through innovative LED technology
- Speed: Less than 5 seconds measurement time through 96 channels
- Robustness: No moving mechanics during scanning process
- Ease of use: No additional power supply required