Art. No.: ZRCYCLER
The compact RIDA®CYCLER is a real-time PCR cycler based on magnetic induction with 4 channels. The user-friendly software, pre-installed with all SureFast® and SureFood® thermal profiles, allows a fast analysis start of one or more tests simultaneously. This compact and easy to use real-time cycler allows fast and flexible analysis of your food & feed samples.
Features and benefits:
- Compact: Portable and compact qPCR instrument.
- Modular: Connect multiple instruments wireless to one PC.
- Fast: Fast qPCR results through rapid heating and cooling using a patented magnetic induction technology and fan forced air for cooling.
- Easy: High speed centrifugation ensures samples spin down at the start of a run – no extra centrifuge needed. User-friendly software set up with pre-loaded thermoprofiles.
- Reliable: Validated for all SureFast® and SureFood® real-time PCR kits.
- RIDA® CYCLER-MIC-TUBES (Art. No. ZRC-MIC-TUBES, Box with 960 reaction tubes and caps)
- RIDA® CYCLER TVS (Art. No. ZRCYCLER-TVS, temperatur verification system)
Please find ‘Template and assay overview’ of RIDA®CYCLER here.
Frequently asked questions
we have started to provide the documents for our products in an electronic format. These are the Instructions for Use (IFU), the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and the Certificate of Analysis (CoA). For batches placed on the market after 01 January 2023, you can find our documents on the eIFU portal eifu.r-biopharm.com.