The RIDA®CYCLER is a magnetic induction real-time PCR cycler with 4 channels.
With all SureFast® and SureFood® test kit thermoprofiles preloaded, this compact and easy to use real-time cycler allows fast and flexible analysis of your food & feed samples.
Features and benefits:
- Compact: Portable and compact qPCR instrument.
- Modular: Connect multiple instruments wireless to one PC.
- Fast: Fast qPCR results through rapid heating and cooling using a patented magnetic induction technology and fan forced air for cooling.
- Easy: High speed centrifugation ensures samples spin down at the start of a run – no extra centrifuge needed. User-friendly software set up with pre-loaded thermoprofiles.
- Reliable: Validated for all SureFast® and SureFood® real-time PCR kits.
Frequently asked questions
Recommended PC requirements: Intel i5 processor, 2.4 GHz, 8 GB of RAM, 1 GB free hard drive capacity, Windows 10, 64-bit (English version) Operating System. Minimum PC requirements: Intel i5 processor, 2.4 GHz, 4 GB of RAM, 1 GB free hard drive capacity, Windows 7, 32-bit (English version) Operating System
|Test format||Samples per instrument: 48 |
Reaction tubes, stripes of 4 (RIDA®CYCLER-MIC-TUBES, Art. No. ZRC-MIC-TUBES)