Art. No.: RBRRP71 / RBRRP70N
Immunoaffinity columns for use in conjunction with an HPLC or LC-MS/MS for detection of aflatoxins B1, B2, G1, G2, M1 and M2 in a wide range of commodities.
The columns contain a gel suspension of monoclonal antibody specific to the toxins of interest. Following extraction of the toxins the sample extract is filtered, diluted and passed slowly through the immunoaffinity column. Any toxins which are present in the sample are retained by the antibody within the gel suspension. The column is washed to remove unbound material and the toxins are then released from the column following elution with solvent. The eluate is collected prior to analysis by HPLC or LC-MS/MS. Aflatoxins are required to be derivatised when analysed by HPLC. The total extraction and clean-up time takes approximately 20 minutes to perform. The result is improved clean-up and concentration of the toxins from food and feed samples giving a much cleaner chromatogram and therefore providing more accurate and sensitive detection. The columns also have the added advantage that they can be automated for large scale analysis of samples.
Premium quality and performance:
- Exceeds Official Method criteria
- Demonstrated performance in collaborative trials
- Numerous publications referencing the product and demonstrating superior performance
- The preferred supplier of immunoaffinity columns in proficiency testing rounds
- High antibody loading ensuring excellent recoveries
- Optimised methods to ensure ease of analysis
- Ability to work with highly contaminated samples
- Manufactured with bespoke automated systems ensuring product consistency and providing unique batch number etching
- Dedicated technical support available from our expert team
- Global mycotoxin test kit supplier for over 35 years
Giving you confidence in the product from a company you can trust!
|Art. No||RBRRP71 / RBRRP70N|
|Test format||10 columns (3 ml format) (RBRRP71), |
50 columns (3 ml format) (RBRRP70N)
|Sample preparation||A representative sample should be obtained by following an officially recognised sampling procedure. Sample is extracted using solvent, (Extracting solvent can vary depending on commodity analysed) filtered and diluted ready for applying to the immunoaffinity column.|
|LOD (Detection Limit)||Information provided is typical LOD obtained by R-Biopharm. Please note that this is dependant on method, LC conditions and equipment used. |
B1 0.031 ng/ml,
B2 0.016 ng/ml,
G1 0.031 ng/ml,
G2 0.004 ng/ml
Aflatoxin B1, Aflatoxin B2, Aflatoxin G1, Aflatoxin G2, Aflatoxin M1, Aflatoxin M2 and Sterigmatocystin. May also cross react with other metabolites.
|Available application notes|
Methods are available for all matrices covered by legislation as well as additional commodities. Please contact your local R-Biopharm distributor for further information.
|Evaluation||HPLC or LC-MS/MS.|
|Approvals||The product has been used in numerous CEN and AOAC collaborative trials and meets all Official Method recovery and capacity specifications.|