Art. No.: ZSMART
The Lumitester SMART with use of LuciPac™ A3 Pens / LuciPac® Pens allows rapid detection of food and microbiological residues on all surfaces in contact with the product as an effectiveness test for cleaning and disinfection measures. The quantitative detection of intra- and extracellular adenosine triphosphate (ATP) as well as adenosine monophosphate (AMP) and adenosine diphosphate (ADP) is carried out in the portable luminometer Lumitester SMART.
The new Lumitester SMART (from Kikkoman) is the successor model of the old Lumitester PD-30 and the matching sampling swabs LuciPac™ A3 Surface (for surfaces) and LuciPac™ A3 Water (for liquids) allow you to perform real-time hygiene measurement in seconds. It is also compatible with the “old” LuciPac® Pens (surface and water).
The energy stored within the ATP molecule is released as light by splitting of ATP to AMP (adenosine monophosphate), which is quantitatively recorded in the measuring device (luminometer) and correlates with the amount of ATP. The reaction is enzyme-induced (luciferase) and is based on the well-known firefly principle:
Luciferin + luciferase + ATP (luciferin-luciferase-AMP) + pyrophosphate
(luciferin-luciferase-AMP) oxyluciferin + luciferase + CO2 + AMP+ light
Due to the AMP recycling system integrated into the reaction by means of pyruvate-phosphate dikinase (PPDK), the considerably more stable AMP can also be detected on the surfaces in addition to ATP, which leads to an overall increase in the sensitivity of the cleaning control.
Lumitester SMART is not suitable for the detection of virus contamination.
- Lightweight and easy-to-use
- Fast and easy handling
- Highly sensitive, precise measurement of ATP, ADP and AMP
- Definition of own limit values is possible
- Storage of the measurement results in the cloud
- Date and time internal to the device
- Hygiene monitoring in three simple steps
- Data visualization via App
- Access from anywhere with cloud storage
- Easy to use –> hygiene monitoring in three simple steps.
- Ready-to-use application “Lumitester”.
- The measurement result is easy to see –> data visualization via app.
- Data are stored in the cloud –> access from anywhere with cloud storage.
- With A3 detection: ATP + ADP + AMP.
- The A3 system enables an extremely high detection sensitivity as not only ATP but also ADP and AMP are measured.
- Compatible with the new LuciPac™ A3 Pens and also the “old” LuciPac® Pens.
- The App offers extensive overviews for evaluating the data; likewise, targeted measurement plans can be created for the respective environment.
- LuciPac™ A3 Surface
- LuciPac™ A3 Water
- LuciPac® Pen
- LuciPac® Pen AQUA
- Lumitester SMART / PD-20 / PD-30 control kit
|Test format||1 Lumitester SMART (size/weight: 65 × 176 × 40 mm / 255 g (except batteries)),|
1 USB cable,
2 size AA alkaline batteries,
3 cleaning brushes,
1 QUICK manual.
Display type: Organic-LED-Display
Port: USB, Bluetooth LE (Ver. 4.1)
Temperature range: 5 - 40 °C
Unit of measurement: RLU
Data memory: 2000 Analyses
Power supply: 2 alkaline batteries (AA)
Weight: 255 g
L x W x H: 176 x 65 x 176 mm
|Sample preparation||Without sample preparation|
|Incubation time||10 sec|
|External link I||Video: practical use of the Lumitester with LuciPac® Pen|