The RIDA®SMART APP is a complete new evaluation technology for the quantification of mycotoxins. This technology evaluates lateral flow tests (LFDs), which are used for immunochromatographic analysis of mycotoxins. The app provides reliable and accurate results, which can be forwarded via e-mail, exprroted to a cloud server or easily sent to any supported printer. The app represents a more inexpensive, easier and faster alternative to conventional LFD reading devices.
Mycotoxin analysis – easier than ever before
RIDA®SMART APP is compatible with all quantitative RIDA®QUICK mycotoxin tests:
- RIDA®QUICK Aflatoxin RQS
- RIDA®QUICK Aflatoxin RQS ECO
- RIDA®QUICK DON
- RIDA®QUICK Zearalenon RQS
- RIDA®QUICK Fumonisin RQS ECO
- RIDA®QUICK T-2 HT-2 RQS ECO
For the analysis of RIDA®QUICK test strips the RIDA®SMART APP has to be installed on a compatible smartphone. Please contact us for a list of supported phones. These phones should be preferentially ordered by a supplier of the customer’s choice but can also be bought from R-Biopharm and partners.
- Format: software; application for Android® smartphones.
- Technology performance: 70 % – 130 % recovery for compatible mycotoxin tests. The RIDA®QUICK tests specifications apply.
- Data exports: export of test results to e-mail address, cloud or printer via WiFi & Bluetooth.
- Data retention: test results are filed inside the RIDA®SMART APP database and can be accessed again at any given moment.
- Compatibility: to be installed and used exclusively on supported Android-based smartphones.
- Brochure: RIDA®SMART APP – the smart way to test for mycotoxins. Download
- Presentation: Scan smart, be smart – learn more about the RIDA®SMART APP and how it can revolutionize your mycotoxins analysis. View
- Manual: Get started – find out how to start using the app with our Quick Starter Guide. Download
You can get the app on app.r-biopharm.com.
|Test format||Android 5.1- Android 9.0 OS based application for GOOGLE® NEXUS 6, NEXUS 6P, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2 and Motorola® Moto G6 devices|