Art. No.: RBRDP31 / RBRP31B
Immunoaffinity columns are used in conjunction with HPLC or LC-MS/MS for detection of fumonisins B1 and B2 in a wide range of commodities.
The procedure is based on monoclonal antibody technology, which makes the test highly specific, sensitive, rapid and simple to perform. Improved clean-up and concentration of toxins from complex food matrices results in reduced chromatography interference and lower detection limits. The columns contain a gel suspension of monoclonal antibody specific to the toxins of interest. Following extraction of the toxins the sample extract is filtered, diluted and passed slowly through the immunoaffinity column. Any toxins which are present in the sample are retained by the antibody within the gel suspension. The column is washed to remove unbound material and the toxins are then released from the column following elution with solvent. The eluate is collected prior to analysis by HPLC or LC-MS/MS. Fumonisins are required to be derivatised when analysed by HPLC.
Premium quality and performance:
- Exceeds Official Method criteria
- Demonstrated performance in collaborative trials
- Numerous publications referencing the product and demonstrating superior performance
- The preferred supplier of immunoaffinity columns in proficiency testing rounds
- High antibody loading ensuring excellent recoveries
- Optimised methods to ensure ease of analysis
- Ability to work with highly contaminated samples
- Manufactured with bespoke automated systems ensuring product consistency and providing unique batch number etching
- Dedicated technical support available from our expert team
- Global mycotoxin test kit supplier for over 35 years
Giving you confidence in the product from a company you can trust!
we now provide the documents for our products in an electronic format which include the Instructions for Use (IFU), Safety Data Sheets (SDS), Application notes and the Certificate of Analysis (CoA). For batches placed on the market after 1st June 2023, you can find our documents on the eIFU portal eifu.r-biopharm.com.
|RBRDP31 / RBRP31B
|10 columns (3 ml format) (RBRDP31),
50 columns (3 ml format) (RBRP31B)
|A representative sample should be obtained by following an officially recognised sampling procedure. Sample is extracted using solvent (Extract solvent can vary depending on commodity analysed), filtered and diluted ready for applying to the immunoaffinity column.
|LOD (Detection Limit)
|Information provided is typical LOD obtained by R-Biopharm. Please note that this is dependant on method, LC conditions and equipment used.
HPCL - FB1 and FB2, 3.125 ng/ml
LC-MS/MS - FB1 and FB2, 1 ng/ml
Fumonisin B1, Fumonisin B2 and Fumonisin B3. May also cross react with other metabolites and masked mycotoxins.
|Available application notes
Methods are available for all matrices covered by legislation as well as additional commodities. Please contact your local R-Biopharm distributor for further information.
|HPLC or LC-MS/MS.
|The product meets all Official Method recovery and capacity specifications.