Since we want to manufacture analytical products that are valuable for both the food industry and the consumer, scientific research is very important to us. Our publications are proof of our employees’ competence and years of experience in food and feed analysis.
In this section you can find our scientific posters – published by R-Biopharm employees and presented at conferences all around the world. Browse the categories to find recent R-Biopharm publications and get new scientific insights into food and feed analysis!
- Comparison of Histamine quantification by HPLC and enzymatic method in fish
- Trace level detection of Histamine as low as 0.1 mg/l in wine using RIDASCREEN® Histamine (enzymatic)
- Detection of Gluten on surfaces and cleaning-in-place waters using the R5 dip stick
- Validation of a qualitative R5 dip-stick for Gluten detection with a new mathematical-statistical approach
- Determination of Gluten in processed and nonprocessed corn products by qualitative R5 immunochromatographic dipstick: Collaborative Study, First Action 2015.16
- The Validation of the RIDA®QUICK Gliadin for AOAC Research Institute
Questions? Tap into our team’s expertise. We’re here to support you and your business throughout the testing process to ensure your success